Become a CDT Professional
Collaborative Divorce Toronto offers three Levels of memberships.
You can explore the options below.
- If a lawyer, be a member in good standing of The Law Society of Ontario
- If a family or financial professional, be a member in good standing of a professional regulatory body as established by the board
- Complete CP Training consisting of 5 days of a CP course approved by CDT. See below for upcoming Trainings
- Subscribe to the principles of collaborative practice
- Complete at least 6 hours of approved collaborative practice education annually
Fee: $365.00 plus HST / year or
$182.50 plus HST after July 1
* NO REFUNDS IF MEMBERS RESIGN DURING THE YEAR.
* SUBSCRIPTION IS ONLY VALID FOR THE CALENDAR YEAR.