Become a CDT Professional
Collaborative Divorce Toronto offers three Levels of memberships.
You can explore the options below.
- If a lawyer, be a member in good standing of The Law Society of Ontario.
- If a family or financial professional, be a member in good standing of a professional regulatory body as established by the board.
- Complete CP Training consisting of 5 days of a CP course approved by CDT.
- Subscribe to the principles of collaborative practice
- Complete at least 6 hours of approved collaborative practice education annually, including at least 2 hours of education/training with respect to Family Violence Screening in the collaborative process.
- Complete at least 1 hour of Equity Diversity and Inclusion education/training annually and make a commitment to promote EDI principles in CP.
Fee: $365.00 plus HST / year or
$182.50 plus HST after July 1
* NO REFUNDS IF MEMBERS RESIGN DURING THE YEAR.
* SUBSCRIPTION IS ONLY VALID FOR THE CALENDAR YEAR.
Upcoming Events & Workshops
Sorry, there are no upcoming events.